Contribution to Extras

Hello all,

I've just finished what is a "Beta" version of a 2D shooter game.  It does need some polishing but I was wondering if and when it is refined, it could be added to Fedora's Extras section.

The thing is that while trying to optimize its performance, I made it work a little too fast and the window resizing part has to also be worked on.

The download page is on my site at: www.victorsk.webhop.org

Please let me know if it has a potential to be a contributable product.

And, yes, I am also trying to work on my RMI chess game to offer it to Extras but this has been going very slowly (if not at all).

Look forward to some feedback,
Thank you,
Victor.