Creation of new mailing list ch

Hi Matthew,

How are you?

I would like a new mailing list for Swiss people to be created, in order to discuss about Fedora activities in Switzerland. As in Switzerland we have four national languages, it would be easier to reunite Swiss users in the same place. Indeed I am registered in fr-users list but the activities there concentrate the most of time in France: Fedora-fr and Borsalinux-fr.

We could get the following mailing:
ch-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Thus this list won’t be linked to a particular language but to a country for local activities.

What do you think about this proposal? Is this idea good?

Thank you for your attention.

Enjoy your weekend and stay safe!

Kind regards,
Patrick