Re: Introduction: Peter Lilley

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 10:27:22PM +1000, Peter Lilley wrote:
> I'm Peter Lilley; I live in Sydney, Australia. I've been using desktop
> Linux for a long time and recently have been hearing the call to
> contribute ;)

Hi Peter! I am sorry I missed your initial message here -- covid has made my
email management into a joke and this list got pushed under other things. I
care about it, though, and offer a belated welcome!

The Magazine suggestion is a great one -- that's been quite a success and is
easy to plug into. We also have a new initiative, revamping our Ambassadors
program, where I'm sure we could use your marketing expertise and passion.
See https://pagure.io/mindshare/issue/227 for more on this.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>