Self-Introduction: Sam Wachira

Hi, my name is Sam Wachira and I live in the United Kingdom (Europe/London timezone). My Fedora Account System (FAS) username is lhc130 and the same for IRC on Freenode.

I learnt about the Fedora Marketing team through online research. I'm interested in joining because i intend to contribute towards raising the profile for Fedora in my communities through my experience as a Fedora user.

I've worked in open source and/or Free Software in the past. Some of the communities I've been involved with include Scottish Linux User Group and Linux Professional Institute.

This is the first Marketing project I have worked on!
I'd like to learn Publishing, Community Driven Projects, Networking.

When I'm not working on Fedora, I work at Red Hat as a TAM.
A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are spread the word about Fedora and empower local communities through FOSS.

Please help me get started!

Thanks.

Sam Wachira