Re: Self-Introduction: Matt Broberg

Hello Matt,

So happy to see you around. To create content and help editing our magazine (fedoramagazine.org) you can follow their docs:
https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora-magazine/

Actually the marketing team is suffering of a lack of man power, but any help it's appreciated. You can throw ideas or retake some of the tickets from our pagure:

https://pagure.io/fedora-marketing

But in advance I'm telling you, the movement is super slow.

If you can help us to take some new and better actions, great! and if you can't I'm still super grateful that you show up and tell us your interest in this great community.

Welcome again,