Fwd: Top Posts 2018

Hi all!

Further to yesterday's meeting, I've looked at posts that could be in the top posts for 2018 posts over the holiday period. To recap, we had 4 post categories - Desktop, Sysadmin, Developer and Command Line.

I took the top 100 posts from the Jetpack stats. I've done my best to categorise them (some posts can overlap categories it seems), removed posts like Beta announcements and posts specifically for releases other than Fedora 29, and marked the top 10 by views for each category.

One thing I couldn't do is filter by the year posted in Jetpack, and I wasn't sure if we only want to include posts made this year anyway, so I checked the date for each and put it next to each entry anyway.

I hope it's useful - if anyone wants me to do more with it, just let me know :)

Available as .ods spreadsheet here:
https://upload.disroot.org/r/OF7fWblA#2PlCuJB72CghyN1GLLI+Iw/hWY03Ay+xqBQ/IV0qDUA=

Many thanks,

Matt Harwood