Minutes for meeting (2018-03-13)

Hello team,

I ran the meeting, we do a quick pass for the last action items and the tickets opened for Meeting discussion. The logs are here:

Minutes: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2018-03-13/fedora_marketing_meeting_(2018-03-13).2018-03-13-13.08.html
Minutes (text): https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2018-03-13/fedora_marketing_meeting_(2018-03-13).2018-03-13-13.08.txt
Log: https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2018-03-13/fedora_marketing_meeting_(2018-03-13).2018-03-13-13.08.log.html

I want to take the opportunity to announce the new Telegram channel for Marketing. I hope we can use that channel to discuss all the marketing topics, as the podcast, the YouTube ideas, and more. This channel is being bridged to the IRC channel #fedora-mktg @ freenode.net

The link for the group is: https://t.me/fedoramktg

Br,
--
Eduard Lucena