F28 talking points first draft

Hi team,

I made a first pass at the F28 talking points:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_28_talking_points

Obviously it still needs some love from the WGs to give it more
detail, and you can feel free to give it some love, too. One change I
did make was to move the "all changes" to the tail end so that we're
not burying the spin talking points under a big list o' changes.

Thanks,
BC

--
Ben Cotton