Fwd: Fedora Podcast Serie

Dear all,

As part of the marketing team, I'm launching a new Podcast [1] that will start its first episode to be recorded tomorrow (hopefully). Right now, the plan, is to have 6 topics (for the 1st "season"):

  1. Matthew Miller spoke above the Fedora Project and the Fedora Community.
  2. Ambassadors: The face of Fedora.
  3. Mindshare: The outreach leadership in Fedora.
  4. Fedora Magazine: The news portal of the Fedora Community.
  5. Atomic: The Fedora's next-generation cloud product
  6. Infrastructure: The team behind the Distro.
  7. Fedora Modularization: The Boltron server.

This topic list was created and I'm contating you because I want to know if you want and have availability to help me with this task.

The schedule for this will be this:

1st episode: Matthew Miller (already scheduled)
Topic: FPL Talking about Fedora Project
Recording: Feb-01
Editing: Feb-01 and Feb-02
Releasing: Feb-02

2nd episode: Jona Azizaj
Topic: Ambassadors
Recording: From Feb-12 to Feb-15
Editing: Feb-15 and Feb-16
Releasing: Feb-16

3rd episode: Robert Mayr
Topic: Mindshare
Recording: From Feb-26 to Mar-01
Editing: Mar-01 and Mar-02
Releasing: Mar-02

4th episode: Paul Frields or Ryan Lerch
Topic: Fedora Magazine
Recording: From Mar-12 to Mar-15
Editing: Mar-15 and Mar-16
Releasing: Mar-16

5th episode: Dusty Mabe
Recording: From Mar-26 to Mar-29
Topic: Atomic
Editing: Mar-29 and Mar-30
Releasing: Mar-30

6th episode: Kevin Fenzi or Patrick Uiterwijk
Topic: Infraestructure
Recording: From Apr-02 to Apr-05
Editing: Apr-05 and Apr-06
Releasing: Apr-06

7th episode: Langdon White
Topic: Modularization
Recording: from Apr-16 to Apr-19
Editing: Apr-19 and Apr-20
Releasing: Apr-20

Please let me know if you can make it into the dates are proposed, and if, for any reason, you think someone else can talk about the topic announced, please resend this and let me have contact with it.

[1] https://pagure.io/fedora-marketing/issue/257
--
Eduard Lucena
Móvil: +56975687314