Self-introduction: Ben Cotton (bcotton)

Hi friends,

I decided it was time that I joined the Fedora Marketing mailing list. I'm Ben Cotton (FAS ID: bcotton) based in Indiana, USA. I've been a Fedora contributor for about eight years now. I started in the Docs team as a writer and later became the team lead for a while. My contributions have waned as career and life became more demanding, so I stopped writing docs and took over maintainership of a few small packages.

I want to start contributing more again. I am a marketing professional now, so the marketing group seems like a good fit. My interests are writing, making fun videos, and setting strategies. I do the first two for Opensource.com when I'm not doing my dayjob.

My plan is to lurk here on the list for a little bit to get the lay of the land, and then jump in. But if there are places that need immediate action, I'll do my best to be helpful. I'm looking forward to working with you all.

Thanks,
BC