Re: Fedora 27 talking points -- can someone take the lead on this?

On Sat, Sep 30, 2017, at 01:09 AM, Gabriele Trombini wrote:

Consider looking at the Change Release Notes as filed at pagure.io/fedora-docs/release-notes. Ideally our Release Notes should support our talking points.

Regards,

bex

Hello bex.

If I recall correctly, when we spoke about talking points at Flock, you said we could insert alking points into relnotes. Is it right?

I dont don't think I said that. If I did I presume I was tired.

I believe our talking points should be supported by our Release Notes. If we talk about something as new in a version, in most cases we should have a release note about it. This isn't a universal truth just a mostly true statement.

I think sourcing our talking points from the Release Notes would help improve both.

Regards,

bex

Gabri