F27 Beta release announcement placeholder on Magazine

I made this placeholder post on the Fedora Magazine: ,https://fedoramagazine.org/fedora-27-beta-released/

It awaits porting of the wiki text when complete.  I can help with
that but only for a short time Monday evening, unfortunately.  A
couple things I noted on the wiki page[1]:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F27_Beta_release_announcement

* Struck out URLs for getfedora.org -- are these actually invalid? I
  thought they are unversioned so they can be used each release.

* I updated the URL for the above Magazine post, this is used in the
  mailing list version IIRC?

Gabriele and any others -- thank you for working on this!