Re: Stepping down from Fedora Marketing

My friend,

I want to say thank you for all your hard work with Marketing and personally for helping me to be here in the Marketing team. I'm here as your mentoree and I'm really glad to be it. I will continue working here, and your presence will be really missed. I hope you finish all your projects: personal, academic and from work, with goodness.

I really appreciate everything you've been done for the project and for all the help you gave me.

Br,

--
Eduard Lucena
Móvil: +56975687314