Re: new post: Fedora 25->26 Atomic Host Upgrade Guide

On 08/07/2017 02:40 PM, Dusty Mabe wrote:

> draft: https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=18364&preview=1&_ppp=e8e7d5d7d3

Hey Dusty! Moving this to the Magazine mailing list. :)

> Paul has already code reviewed most of this post here:
>
> https://github.com/dustymabe/dustymabe.com/commit/0c67de564350e6bf0272024ca4ce1b68ffbbf3c5
>

> Need help with two things:
>
> I'm using markdown and the highlighting on the code blocks is messed up

I took the raw markdown and converted it to HTML with Pandoc¹. Not sure
why the syntax highlighting wasn't displaying right in Markdown, but in
HTML, it was combining the <code> and <pre> tags. This should be fixed
in the current draft:

    https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=18364&preview=1&_ppp=e8e7d5d7d3

¹ http://pandoc.org/

> I need a featured image for the post.

Ryan or Paul might have something that would work well for this – if
needed, I could create something but I think Ryan could do one a little
more thematic for Atomic than what I could pull out in Inkscape.

> Need to set categories for the post.
>
> Can someone help me with those two things and we can get the post scheduled?

The rest should be all set! The content looks good to me. Once we get a
featured image ready, it should be all set to schedule. Thanks for
writing this up on the Magazine. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory