Re: Python Classroom is an awesome example of what we want to emphasize with the new mission statement

On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 12:38 AM, Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Take look at https://labs.fedoraproject.org/en/python-classroom/, new
in Fedora 26. This is a wonderful example of what we wanted to
emphasize in the new mission with "... enables software developers and
community members to build tailored solutions for their users".

The magazine just published a post covering this awesome new Lab! It was in the works as a build-up-to-the-release post, but we decided to go with post-release publication!

Its on FB and twitter now too if people want to retweet, or like.

cheers,
ryanlerch

--
Matthew Miller