Re: [commops] Students as a marketing/outreach audience (Reviving the University Outreach Objective?)

Matthew:

I also wonder if it would not be worth it to expand the effort to 9-12
grade students/teachers as well. Many school districts are adding or
expanding their computer science related curriculum and it might be an
ideal time to establish 'habits' that accept FOSS and LInux.\

Charles