Re: Introducing myself

On 02/04/2017 08:54 PM, Ankit R Gadiya wrote:
> Hey,
> I'm Ankit R Gadiya. I'm 17, I'm a linux and open-source enthusiast. I'd
> like to contribute to Fedora Project whenever I can. And I'd like to
> start it by writing articles for Fedora Magazine. So, I'd love to become
> the author of Fedora Magazine.
>
> As a matter of Fact I've already wrote my first article and Pitched. TBH
> I'm not very familiar with the process though as this is the first time
> I'm going to write articles collaboratively.
>
> As a matter of fact I already wrote my first article.
> Link: https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=16348&preview=1&_ppp=a2bea5d666
>
> Brief: Its about getting hands on i3-wm on Fedora machine. It also
> include few must have configurations to make day-to-day tasks easier.
>
> Thanks

Hi Ankit, I noticed you didn't get a reply back here on this thread –
for the Fedora Magazine, you will want to use the Magazine mailing list
(magazine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) for sharing a link to your drafts for
publishing on the list.

If you have any more questions, just let us know. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory