[fedora-marketing] Issue #245 `Create Fedora 26 talking points`

bex added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
The Talking Points SOP includes:

> There are different types of talking points for different types of people: general desktop users/everyone, developers, and sysadmins. They are meant to provide a short, effective answer to the question "What cool stuff is in the latest release of Fedora?" They are compelling, not necessarily comprehensive.

I don't see where the template for 26 (or in fact several previous versions) includes this idea.  Perhaps in F26 we can prioritize talking to different kinds of users instead of just talking about features?  I think our message is much more effective if we talk to/about users/use cases and not about outputs (editions, spins, etc.).  This is not to say that we shouldn't have TPs for the various outputs, but to specifically say we need to include users.

F19 (chosen a bit at random) kind of does this: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_19_talking_points

If I am missing something, please let me know.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-marketing/issue/245