Intro and Cube

Hi all,

My name is Alexandre, I am a student in computer sciences and I am a
fedora packager and ambassador here in France.

I first wanted to translate the Fedora Cheat Cube [1] to use it in our
events, but the Cube seems to need some love.

I have updated an old ticket opened by Ankur Sinha [2] based on duff'y
comments and Ankur work, please tell me if there is anything that I can
do to update/rework it.

For the translation, I don't know if it's possible to automatize
text-getting with some svg voodoo... But it will help us!

Thank you in advance,

Alexandre

Ps: I had never done anything with Inkscape before, so there certainly
some things to say!

[1]:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_collateral?rd=Artwork/MarketingCollateral#Fedora_Cheat_Cubes
[2]: https://pagure.io/design/issue/401