Re: Stack Exchange Community Promotion Ads

Can I make a suggestion?
visiting the link, and clicking on the Fedora Workstation and also on Fedora Server, I realize it's linking to
"https://getfedora.org/en/workstation/"
If we change the link to
"https://getfedora.org/workstation/"
the getfedora website would automatically select the correct language from the users browser and switch to it.
(sorry, I'm from L10N team, so I can't left this behind)

--
Frederico Lima
fas: fredlima

---- On Qui, 02 Fev 2017 13:11:26 -0200 Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ----

Earlier in 2016, I put a number of (free) ads on
unix.stackexchange.com. It's interesting to see, at the end of the
year, how these did.

* Fedora Server: 0.73 clicks per day
* Fedora Cloud: 1.08 clicks per day
* Fedora Workstation: 1.80 clicks per day
* Fedora Atomic: 2.10 clicks per day
* Fedora Magazine: 1.17 clicks per day

I also added Workstation to superuser.com and cloud/server/atomic to
serverfault.com, but the former didn't get any clicks (but something
seems like it might be wrong, as the few non-Fedora ads also got next
to nothing), and on serverfault, the ads didn't meet the community vote
threshold. I've resubmitted them for 2017, so we'll see if that goes
better.

--
Matthew Miller
Fedora Project Leader