Re: Fedmag post for Digital Ocean

On 11/29/2016 11:28 AM, Dusty Mabe wrote:
On 11/29/2016 09:32 AM, Dusty Mabe wrote:
On 11/29/2016 04:09 AM, Justin W. Flory wrote:
Including this response on the Magazine mailing list as well. I have no
objections to publishing ASAP, although I think it might be best until
we discover a fix for the CDN serving images since everything looks a
little off right now… I think the article will be better received when
all the images display accordingly! :)

I agree. If we can get the CDN issue resolved today then I'd like to
wait until the image shows up correctly.

The images seem to be getting loaded fine. Are we ok to post?

Dusty

Just to update the list, Paul is currently working on this one and should have it out soon!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory