Re: Fedora marketing meeting time poll

On 11/15/2016 06:10 AM, Benson Muite wrote:
A poll to possibly change the meeting time is at:

https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/anonymous/FedoraMarketing/

Times are UTC - you will need to do a conversion (hope to add this
feature) but for now the site below may be helpful:
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

Marketing and website developers, comments and suggestions on the
polling software also appreciated. The code can be found at:
https://github.com/kellerben/dudle

One thing might be to add Fedora css style sheet if can find a  host for
it, such as poll.fedoraproject.org or fedoraproject.org/poll

Regards,
Benson

Hi Benson, thanks for organizing this! I think choosing a new meeting time will definitely be helpful for us. However, I'm reluctant about choosing new times *right now* for a couple of reasons. I don't yet have my final schedule for my courses next semester yet, but I should know these by the end of December. Additionally, I will be going overseas to Europe as well in January (until May or longer), so this may impact the times I am available at as well. I'm hoping that I might actually be able to attend some more meetings in December and early January.

I would definitely like to participate / run Marketing meetings again if I can commit to the time slot. However, I'm afraid of the same thing as before happening again, where we choose a new time, and then an unexpected change makes it impossible for me to attend. Do we want to try checking back in towards the end of December about this? I'd be curious to know yours and others' thoughts as well.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory