Re: [Marketing] Feedback needed on Fedora 25 announcements

On 2 November 2016 at 20:06, Justin W. Flory <jflory7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 11/02/2016 09:33 AM, Brian Proffitt wrote:
All:

To prepare for the anticipated release of Fedora 25, we have started the
process of drafting the Fedora 25 release announcement and press release.

The release announcement[1] needs the most input. I have based it on the
Fedora 25 beta release announcement and will be going through the
document today to clean up any obvious beta mentions. Members of each
workgroup should focus on:

* Additional features to highlight that were not in the beta announcement
* Important stories that you think this announcement should be telling
* Particular focus on the change from "Cloud" to "Atomic."

I hope i am not late in this thread.
In Beta announcement couple of i18n must have features were missing.
I have added those features in talking points  [5]  Specifically "Emoji input and Unicode 9.0"

I see two future posts in Magazine  -
* Fedora 25 released!
* What’s new in Fedora 25 Workstation

Dont know, i cant view those post but please check whether above features are covered in it or not.

Thanks,
Pravin

5. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_25_talking_points