[fedora-marketing] Issue #235 `Marketing group list FAS cleaning`

mailga added a new comment to an issue you are following:
``
Partially done. Still have some doubts about some users. Who replied to the mail has been processed, the others not yet.

I'm closing this ticket as fixed while I'm trying to reach people didn't reply.

Gabri.
``

To reply, visit the link below or just reply to this email
https://pagure.io/fedora-marketing/issue/235