Social media wiki gardening

Hello all,

This morning, I did some wiki gardening to the "Marketing social networks" page. This page is where all of our social media presences are listed. I mostly did two things to the page:

(1) Organized between official accounts, secondary accounts, and community accounts (with additional sections for community accounts based on social network)

(2) Updated administrators for all official social media accounts that I have access to (Facebook, Google+, Reddit, Telegram)

If you have time or know more about some of the other accounts, it would be appreciated if you could give this page a look and add more info.

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_social_networks

Thanks!

--
Cheers,