Oct. 18 meeting postponed

Hello all,

Today's Marketing meeting will be postponed until next week due to unavailability of members this morning. Brian is traveling back from South America, I am in class, and Gabriele is also unavailable.

We'll meet again next week with the same agenda. For now, you can see the meeting agenda we were going to cover at the link below (will likely reuse it for next week):

    https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Marketing_meeting_2016-10-18

Thanks, and sorry for the late notice.

--
Cheers,