Re: [commops] Spreading the word about X crashes when updating using DNF

Hi Ankur,

Thanks for this new. I'm copying this to the Marketing Team ML.

Br,

Hiya,

Adam just published a post informing Fedora users to not update their
systems using DNF. There's a bug that's been worked upon. Details here:

https://www.happyassassin.net/2016/10/04/x-crash-during-fedora-update-when-system-has-hybrid-graphics-and-systemd-udev-is-in-update/

Can we please get the right people to spread the word? Social media and
whatever other appropriate channels we have?
--
Thanks,
Regards,

Eduard Lucena