Re: Best Laptops to Install Fedora

Hi

We had earlier an HCL hw database, just we had retired long ago -
because of plenty of subversions of hw, and were a mess. Ubuntu has
preloaded laptops, desktops that they are selling - we don't have
that. Moreover every year mass of laptops and computer components are
appearing, and I think there is no chance to cover it continuously, as
we are changing Fedora either in 6 month cycle.

> An article with the best hardware and laptop models that support Fedora out
> of the box will really attract Linux newcomers to make Fedora their first
> choice.
>
> Ubuntu already makes it easy through a large list:
> http://www.ubuntu.com/certification/desktop
>
> Regards,
>

> Eric Nicholls
>
> On Mon, Oct 3, 2016 at 10:30 AM, Eduard Lucena <eduardlucena@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>>
>> Forwarding this to magazine list.
>>
>> I like more like "Best Hardware" in general. But it will be realliy nice.
>>
>> Best Regards,

>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> I don't remember anyone bringing this topic, but if it's possible to do
>>> it I would love an article about this.  I think it could be quite helpful.
>>>

>>> Cheers,
>>> Sylvia

>> --
>> Eduard Lucena