Re: Best Laptops to Install Fedora

I love the idea, but I am struggling with the complexity of implementation

There are multiple variations of models for manufacturers like Lenovo that make it difficult to say 'best'.

For example: The Lenovo X1 Carbon has several models for each year. Then there are CTO (Custom Built to Order) that confuse the situation even more.

Charles

 ---- On Mon, 03 Oct 2016 08:30:59 -0700 Eduard Lucena <eduardlucena@xxxxxxxxx> wrote ----