Re: openbadges.org

On 09/27/2016 08:05 PM, Catalin wrote:
Seem the https://backpack.openbadges.org don't want to import my fedora badges.
Can be this an issue?
Thank's

Hi Catalin,

I'm not sure if OpenBadges / Backpack has direct support with Tahrir / Fedora Badges. If this is something that is supposed to be supported with Fedora Badges, I would consider opening discussion on the Infrastructure list - they would have more information regarding Fedora Badges than this list.

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/infrastructure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope this helps!

--
Cheers,