Re: Fedora 25 KDE

On 09/04/2016 08:31 AM, Benson Muite wrote:
Hi,

How much of KDE material can we take from recent KDE org announcements
for release information with Fedora 25 KDE users:
https://www.kde.org/announcements/

Have tried to pick out things that could be of interest for the Fedora
25 release and put them at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_25_talking_points

Please update if you can.

Regards,
Benson

Hi Benson! I'm not all too familiar with KDE personally and its development in Fedora, but if you are aware of the changes in KDE and what is being packaged for Fedora 25, it would definitely be possible to pull from the KDE.org announcements and add them into our talking points!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory