Re: Fedora 25

On 09/05/2016 01:04 AM, Benson Muite wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If any of you use Fedora Atomic as a desktop, could you add a brief
> overview
> of why and how (workflow) you do so here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_25_talking_points
>
> For the typical Fedora workstation user, what is needed to migrate to
> Fedora
> Atomic as a desktop? Does this make it easier to use remote cloud
> resources?
>
> Thanks,
> Benson

Hey Benson, thanks for bringing this up. I don't personally use Fedora
Atomic as a desktop, but I might know of a few people who do that might
be able to help out with answering this question.

If you know of anyone running this already, feel free to point them
either to that page or to this list so we can get that perspective in here!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory