Re: New Chief Editor for the Fedora Magazine

On 08/22/2016 11:59 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 11:36:52PM +1000, Ryan Lerch wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Just a heads up that the decision that was made a few weeks ago in the
>> Fedora Magazine meeting for me to pass on the Chief Editor role of the
>> Fedora Magazine is now in effect.
>>
>> I am pleased and excited to be passing the torch on to Justin Flory
>> (jflory7). In the time Justin has been involved with the magazine, he has
>> been an invaluable editor and contributor for the Magazine, as well as
>> already taking a leadership role on the Community Blog, i know he is going
>> to do an awesome job leading the Fedora Magazine. Be sure to read his blog
>> post on taking the reins of the magazine here:
>> https://blog.justinwflory.com/2016/08/new-role-fedora-magazine-editor-in-chief/
>>
>> I am still going to be involved with the Magazine, and will keep writing
>> and editing, and participating in the weekly editorial board meetings, as
>> well as helping with the Featured Images!
>
> Thanks for all your effort, Ryan.  And congratulations to Justin!  I
> look forward to continuing to work with both of you on the Magazine,
> and hope we can keep growing the staff to distribute the load.

Thanks for all of the support and mentorship! I'm excited to be taking
on the new role and helping lead the Magazine forward in coming years.
It wouldn't be possible without an awesome team of editors and writers.
I'm looking forward to all that we will accomplish together.

Thanks everyone for all of the warm wishes and congratulations today,
it's really made my day. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory