Re: Fedora 25 Alpha Release Readiness Meeting, Thursday, August 18 @ 19:00 UTC

Hi,

during the meeting we were able to check status with most of the team
representatives. Most of the representatives of teams who were not
able to make the meeting did report me off-line, so we now have the
overall readiness status ready.

Except the NO-GO decision due to missing RC and present blockers we
are facing the following issues:

* Websites are not yet fully ready, however will be ready during the
next week, so the slipped Alpha release date is not jeopardized.
* Alpha banners are missing at the moment, however should be ready
during the next week, before the Alpha release
* Marketing needs a help: Information for talking points on F25 are
needed from all edition WGs and spin SIGs for Ambassadors and also for
Alpha release announcement
* Ambassadors are ready, however they would like to make people aware
of the Mentoring reorganization which is currently in progress. Check
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reorganizing_Ambassador_Mentoring for
more info.

For more information please check the logs/minutes [1][2] from the meeting.

[1] https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/f25-alpha-readiness-meeting/f25-alpha-readiness-meeting.2016-08-18-19.00.log.html
[2] https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/f25-alpha-readiness-meeting/f25-alpha-readiness-meeting.2016-08-18-19.00.html

Regards,
Jan