Re: Flock summary article for the Magazine

On Mon, Aug 15, 2016, at 06:55 PM, Natalie Ardasevova wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I promised you I would write a Flock summary article about Flock for the
> Magazine. I should do it soon, and wanted to ask if you have any points
> which you'd like to see there? The suggestions you gave me for the
> pre-event article helped me a lot. It would help now as well so I know
> what to focus on. Should I highlight the keynotes? Conference life? It is
> not as much a personal view like a blog post, but a more general
> information... so I need your help :) I assume it would also include
> links to the videos and transcriptions?

I suggest that you link to the talks wiki page that is now being worked
on: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Flock_2016_Talks

As for content, I suggest that you concentrate on how the conference
moved the project forward.  What ideas and working groups were held.
This way people understand the "do" aspects of Flock, not just the
"listen" aspects.

regards,

bex