Re: Introducing yourself

On 08/10/2016 12:06 AM, Catalin wrote:
Dear team.
My name is Catalin George Festila -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mythcat
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mythcat>
and I want to help the Fedora marketing team.

I subscribe to the Fedora Marketing Mailing List.
I apply for Fedora Marketing Project (marketing).

First I wish to contribute to the Fedora Magazine with this article:
http://catalin-festila.blogspot.ro/2016/08/how-to-deal-with-your-fedora-distro-and.html
<http://catalin-festila.blogspot.ro/2016/08/how-to-deal-with-your-fedora-distro-and.html>

Respectfully,
Cătălin George Feștilă - mythcat

Hi Cătălin, welcome to the Fedora Marketing mailing list! Glad to have you here! Thanks for making it out to the Marketing team meeting on Wednesday also. :)

It sounds like you're interested in helping write an article for the Fedora Magazine, awesome. We have some guides and steps that you should find helpful for writing your first piece. Take a look at these pages to understand what the process is. You'll want to create a pitch in the Magazine as the first step for writing an article.

    https://fedoramagazine.org/writing-an-article-for-the-fedora-magazine/

    https://fedoramagazine.org/writing-a-new-pitch/

Hopefully you will find this useful for getting started. Should you have any questions, please let us know here and we'll do our best to help! Looking forward to seeing you around.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory