Re: [commops] Request for review https://wp.me/p6RMtZ-wL

On 07/31/2016 11:08 PM, contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,
I have drafted a blog post on Performance profiling with perf command.
The post covers a basic introduction to the perf command and how to use
it to profile the system and softwares. I will like to request for a
review of the same post drafted on the Fedora community blog. The draft
post is located at https://wp.me/p6RMtZ-wL.

Thank you.

Regards,
Saurabh

Hi Saurabh, thanks for putting this all together! This seems like a pretty useful guide.

Reading through it, it comes as more of a how-to article to me. For this purpose, I would suggest that it may be more appropriate for the Fedora Magazine instead of the Community Blog. The Community Blog mostly focuses on updates about the contributor community or things happening in Fedora. I think this article would be a better fit for the Magazine and for a developer audience there. If you would be alright with it, I'd like to suggest porting it over to the Magazine.

To move forward with this, you'll just have to sign into the Magazine (same way as the CommBlog), and then I can move the post to the Magazine and assign authorship privileges over to you.

Let me know if you'd like to port it over and we can get started on that. Thanks for writing on this!!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory