Re: Self-Introduction: Marina Latini

On 08/01/2016 04:43 AM, Marina Latini wrote:
Hi all,
I'm Marina Latini and I was an Ambassador[0] from 2009 to 2013. After
some years far from the Project I would like to join the marketing
team, starting to contributing again.

FAS name: deneb
IRC: deneb_alpha

Actually I'm involved in Associazione LibreItalia[1] and I'm a Board
Member of The Document Foundation[2].
As openSUSE Advocate and TDF I atteded the last Fedora Women Day'16 at
"Open Labs Hackerspace" and I would like to be involved in the
diversity group.
As member of openSUSE, TDF and LibreItalia, I would like to cooperate
with Fedora for spreading the values shared between all this Projects.

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Deneb
[1] http://www.libreitalia.it/
[2] http://www.documentfoundation.org/governance/board/
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Women_Day'16_at_Open_Labs_Hackerspace

All the best,
Marina

Hi Marina! Thanks for sending an introduction over to the mailing list. It sounds like you're not an unfamiliar face to Fedora – we're glad to have you back with us! Also, thanks for your help in participating in Fedora Women Day this year.

Feel free to look over some of the tickets in our Trac for an idea of what's currently on our agenda.

    https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/report/1

You can also see ideas for Marketing contributions at this page as well:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing#Examples_of_Marketing_Contributions

Hopefully you find this information useful. Hoping to see you around in the Marketing side of the project! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask at any time, either here or in the IRC channel.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory