Re: Idea: Fedora Release Party

On 07/04/2016 01:01 PM, Daniela Morais wrote:
Hi,

I'm ambassador in Brazil and recently happened a Release Party in Sao
Paulo.

A lot people joined us and this event was very important for brazilian
community. There's so much blog content about this day, I don't know if
I can submit the same content but I appreciate if anyone can repurpose
this content for Fedora Magazine

http://danielammorais.com/2016/07/04/fedora-24-release-party-in-sao-pau
lo/

http://athosribeiro.com/post/fedora24-rp-sp/

https://rimolive.github.io/aprendendo-cloud-computing/2016/07/fedora-24
-release-party

Thanks,

Hi Daniela, just seeing this email now. Were you planning on finishing the draft you had already started, or were you leaving it open for someone else to write? Let me know what you were planning on - thanks! :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory