Re: Write in Fedora Magazine

Thanks! I will take a look of that :)

Regards

---
Rondan Rino
Certificado en LPIC-2
LPI ID:LPI000209832
Verification Code:gbblvwyfxu
Red Hat Certified Engineer -- RHCE -- RHCVA

Blog:http://www.itrestauracion.com.ar
Cv: http://cv.rinorondan.com.ar
http://counter.li.org  Linux User -> #517918
Viva La Santa Federacion!!
Mueran Los Salvages Unitarios!!
^^^Transcripcion de la epoca ^^^

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 5:38 PM, Eduard Lucena <eduardlucena@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi my friend,

Basically you need to write a post in the wordpress, making it a pitch. Then it will be reviewed, discussed in the magazine meeting and then scheduled to be published (after the needed editions that can come up in the discussion).

The guidelines are here:

https://fedoramagazine.org/writing-an-article-for-the-fedora-magazine/
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Magazine/Howtopost

Ping me on telegram if you need more help.

Br,

Hi, Im Rino from Argentina ( Living in Chile) and i want to start writing articles about virtualisation for end user and some for more specific  areas , like Project Atomic, Docker, oVirt .
Please let me know what do i need to start making draft post.
I have access now to blog of fedora magazine.

---

Eduard Lucena
Móvil: +56962318010
GNU/Linux User #589060