Re: Intro/Pitch for kernel article

On 06/17/2016 02:27 PM, Laura Abbott wrote:
On 06/17/2016 06:34 AM, Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 08:43:30AM -0700, Laura Abbott wrote:
Hi!

For those who don't know me, I'm one of the members of the Fedora
Kernel team on
Fedora engineering. I sometimes write about kernel things on my blog and
would like to contribute kernel topics for Fedora magazine.

I have my first story idea "What makes up the Fedora kernel?"
submitted for
review. Feedback welcome!

The editors discused this last night -- thrilled to have this in the
Magazine.  Feel free to contribute your draft at any time!  We will
probably schedule for publication late next week or early the week
after.

Draft submitted
https://fedoramagazine.org/?p=13369&preview=1&_ppp=4c60855984

If anyone has requests for other kernel topics they'd like to see\
feel free to send them my way.

Thanks,
Laura

Hey Laura,

We covered this article at last week's Magazine meeting. We're going to try to be publishing this article some time this week - Ryan Lerch is going to do final editing and get a featured image for it.

Thanks for writing this awesome piece about the kernel! Can't wait to see it go live. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory