Re: [Minutes] [2016-06-22] Marketing retrospective, F24 press, future of Docs, and more!

<snip>

>   * Important factor of consideration is to make sure the Magazine and
>     future Docs platform remain separate in the type of content they
>     provide - we don't want to have one obsolete the other. bkp mentions
>     the idea of FM and OpenSource.com hosting great articles, but nobody
>     confuses them with documentation (e.g. something like the Arch
>     Wiki).  (jflory7, 21:45:08)

It pleases me to see this point raised.  I was dreading an eventual "please stop writing docs on the magazine" conversation once we have the new platform in place, so it is great to see we're thinking along the same lines.

--Pete