Re: Update on the Fedora QA series

On 06/20/2016 01:20 AM, Sumantro Mukherjee wrote:
Hey

I would like to have an update about the Fedora QA series. I have one article in place which is in the community blog , may I have an update on when the other two articles are getting published ?

Thanks
Sumantro

Hi Sumantro,

I just had a chance to review your article on organizing Fedora Test Days. I have a final draft of the article at the link below.

https://communityblog.fedoraproject.org/?p=1667&preview=1&_ppp=2ecd1d879b

I had a few questions remaining for the article, and I left these in comments through the article. Do you think you would be able to better clarify some of these points for readers or explain some of the concepts mentioned? This will help out anyone who isn't familiar with the entire process already or doesn't know what everything is.

I also was going to try uploading your screenshots separately to the article since they were a low resolution, but I couldn't find a location for higher resolution screenshots. Would you be able to send links for where to find higher resolution screenshots we can use in the article?

Thanks for your time working on this!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory