Release Validation Testing article

HI all,

I have finished editing the release validation testing article.

I edited it down a fair bit to try to provide a better hook for users that might want to get involved with Fedora by helping out with relvar testing.

If anyone else could also throw a quick eye over it from this perspective, that would be useful. otherwise, if the original author is happy with the edits, this should be ready to go out!

also added a featured image!

cheers,
ryanlerch