[Magazine] SELF 2016 article

Hey Corey,

In last night's Magazine meeting, we were looking at the SELF article and were wondering when you were hoping to have that one complete. We thought it might make a nice introduction article to let readers know to look for Fedora at SELF this year. Do you think you could have a first draft completed by end of day, Monday? We could probably push it out on Wednesday or Thursday then.

Let us know what you had in mind for this one! Thanks. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory