Re: New Contributor Eduard Lucena

Hello Eduard!

> Linux user since 2009, Fedora User since 2012. I want to contribute writing some articles to Fedora Magazine, i work in the telecommucation industry and my firsts articles will be related to ssh clients, network management and network protocols, but not limited to that.

Fantastic experience! Would be cool to have an article related to SDN or sort.

> I'm recently joined to Fedora Ambassadors Latam and i'm pointing to increase the use of Linux Workstations based on security and on the mayority of Linux system usage in telecemmunications equipments (in my own experience, 90% of network elements are running some kind of Unix, and the big majority of those are linux).

Excellent! Really great to have you on-board with the Fedora Marketing as well!

You might want to review the following links that can help you get started:

 - https://fedoramagazine.org/writing-an-article-for-the-fedora-magazine/
 - https://fedoramagazine.org/writing-a-new-pitch/

Can't wait to see your article! Let us know if you need anything else!
Have a great weekend. :)

Best Regards,
Woo Huiren
Fedora Ambassador & Marketing | Open Organization Ambassador

https://twitter.com/woohuiren