Password storage and distribution needs

Hi all,

A while back, we were brainstorming ideas for password storage and distribution for things like the social media accounts and possibly other items later on.

When the topic was brought up at an Infrastructure meeting, a few ideas were tossed around, but in order to find a solution that works best for us, we need to come up with a few basic requirements for what we need out of a password management solution.

Some of the questions that would be helpful to devise a solution for this dilemma:

* How many people will need access to the passwords?
* How much data would be stored (e.g. how many passwords, for what services, is it small-scale or large-scale, etc.)?

Anything else you might think of as useful would be great to add in so we can come back to the Infra team with more specific requirements.

Thanks all!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory