Re: New Contributor for Fedora Magazine

On 05/26/2016 03:30 AM, computerandu@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi Justin,

I'm glad that you know of It's FOSS :)

I am waiting for the Fedora 24 release. I'll come up with the articles once I start using it. Meanwhile, as you suggested, I'll go, pitch up the ideas.

Regards,

Sounds great. Once you have something, send your pitch along to the list for review and we'll handle it during the week or at a meeting. :)

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory