Re: Regarding Article Linux Bridge (II)

On 05/25/2016 05:41 AM, Ashutosh Bhakare wrote:
Hello All

Actually this is my 2nd email; I have pitched the below article without
images and formatting

Need suggestion

https://fedoramagazine.org/linux-ovs-libvirt-bridges/

Even i am not sure about workflow of this magazine, please correct me
if i am doing it in wrong way.

Regards
Ashutosh S.Bhakare

Hey Ashutosh,

Sorry for the late response – just seeing this email. We can disregard my previous one requesting an update as I hadn't seen this one yet. Thank you for updating the list about your progress so far!

In our meeting last Thursday, we reached out to a member of the Fedora Infrastructure team, Patrick (puiterwijk), who was familiar with the topic to review the article. Once he had a chance to review the article, he was going to let myself or Paul know and we were going to put a final polish onto the article.

We will check in on this article again today at our meeting in #fedora-meeting, 21:00 UTC. I'll be sure to update this thread after the meeting with any updates if there are (if you don't hear back later, look for the meeting minutes that will be sent out later on). :)

Sorry for the confusion earlier.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory