Re: Self introduction and request for access to post creation interface

On 05/08/2016 01:46 PM, José Fournier wrote:
Thank you Woo,

In fact, in a first time, I want to write  translation related articles,
no matter the target language.

By the way who will grant me the access rights to the wordpress
interface  ?

Kind regards

José Fournier

Hi José! Sorry for the late response, I just noticed your email never got a reply. We'd love to have you write for us! If you haven't seen this page yet, please refer to it for the steps you need to write for the Magazine.

    https://fedoramagazine.org/writing-an-article-for-the-fedora-magazine/

If you have already logged in once to the Magazine, we just need to know your Fedora Account System username to look up your account, and then we can grant you privileges. After that, you can get started with writing a pitch for review by the rest of the Magazine team.

Looking forward to seeing anything you come up with! If you have more questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help you get started.

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory